6.15.2011

STUPID McD's!

Yesterday wasn't all that bad - EXCEPT for my dinner at McD's. I initially went through the drive thru to get an unsweetened tea before class last night and while I was ordering, I started speaking without knowing it and ordered a dbl cheeseburger. dbl?? why?? IF anything...get the damn single - right?!?!



Ugh, well, anyway, I ate the damn thing and class went fantastic and I got home that evening, went to bed an hour later and my stomach was growling. WHY? I ate a freakin dbl cheeseburger - this is like close to 500 calories....why would I be hungry?? I ignored it and went to sleep - good job Sara. ha!

I need to start making a plan for nights I have class. I bought fruit and other stuff for a healthy meal/snack but I ALWAYS seem to conveniently forget it at home! And I shouldn't mention that my 'home' is 5 minutes away from where my classes are held...and it would be WAY to much to swing by and pick it up. I mean, I would have to let the dog out, let him run around, feel sad that I can't stay and play, blah, blah, blah. I have to get to class early - to do my reading or finish my homework! You read my earlier post, right? Right??? I have no, zero, nilch, nada time on my hands.

I MUST set PRIORITIES. My priority this weekend?? Cedar point and Beer!!!!!!!!! Not combined though, I would get sick. :-D



I love and hate C.P. at the same time. I love it because I like to ride the coasters and the "high" I get from being scared/happy/excited/anxious all at the same time. BUT, I also hate it because they have these requirements that your butt must be a certain size to fit into their super tiny seats with the world smallest safety belt.



This is too skinny!








My experience a few years back, a big/gigantic fella was standing in front of me and the CP guard said, ma'am we need you to step over here and see if you can fit into this seat and clip the belt. I had ABSOLUTELY no idea how the safety belt worked and, of course, they "Can't" help you. So...completely embarrassed, I finally figure it out and I fit - however, we get up to ride the coaster and what do you know it...I was on the opposite side of when I hooked the belt at the gate and had difficulty getting it fastened...AGAIN embarrassed. But, yet again, it fit. The reason I'm telling this story?? I will never go to this ride EVER, EVA AGAIN...only because the made me feel ridiculous. I want to know why they never asked the guy in front of me....he COULD NOT fit and ended up leaving the line about 10 minutes before it was time for us to go up. I wonder if he heard me complaining?!?!

At that moment, I said, "I will lose weight before I come back to C.P. again". LMAO

This is sooo not true. I am the same - others may even say I gained one pound or two. SHUT Up - maybe I did...maybe I didn't. I honestly cannot remember.

Wish me luck as I start to prepare my mind (...and body) for CP this Saturday.


It was a hard battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment