6.16.2011

Adding to my hectic life!

You know how I've been complaining about my crazy, busy life? Ya, well...I accepted the Finance & Budget position for a professional organization I belong to. Welcome to an even crazier time! Luckily my "duties" don't officially start until Aug/Sept.

After our Installation of Officers dinner last night (in which I had a small piece of baked/grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, & veggies) I went home to finish the ECON homework that was calling my name - I started it and then I quickly resorted to saying "this shit can wait til tomorrow before class". NoW....I have even more to cram into my day today. Why? Why? Why?

I need to start zapping myself when I get out of line, you know like the dogs get when they are being trained (...improperly). :~p

So, for now I leave you with that pathetic post because I have stuff to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment