6.14.2011

Getting Started!

This is my first REAL try at blogging! As you can see from the title of my blog, I am here to write down the thoughts that float around in my mind AND to be my motivation to find my skinny self.



You can read all about me under my profile but simply put: I am a BUSY gal. Well, I guess, I am. I mean, really busy for ME. I am sure there are other people out there, maybe you, that would debate with me on who is busier...but in my own world - I win this MEDAL. :-D



I work full-time and attend Graduate school. I have time to sleep, eat, and do homework --- AND --- watch tv. See? My priorities...this is what kills me (or killing me slowly). I have an awesome light blue (I wanted pink, but they didn't have it!) TREK that I would love to ride!!!!!! It seems I only think about riding it when I can't...while I am at work...while I am in class....while it is dark....while it is too freakin hot...and the list goes on. Why can't I ride when I am sitting on my fat ass watching tv???



More on my psychotic episodes later - for now...I'd like to ask that you follow me to keep me motivated. I will try my best to post frequently and I hope you can take something from them...or leave me a lil something (comments, advice, location of Skinny Sara....).

No comments:

Post a Comment