6.20.2011

Great weekend!?!

Okay, so I'm conflicted! I had a fantastic weekend and spent some great quality time with my peeps but I didn't do anything that I absolutely HAD to do...dang!

I wanted to exercise....
I wanted to finish my ECON homework....
I wanted to study for my ECON final...
I wanted to clean my house...

This is what I did do:

Fri evening: bought a new desk chair & watched a movie
Sat: Cedar Point until 5pm (with the husband, his parents & my brother inlaw & his fiance) and later that evening had a WONDERFUL time with Carrie, Amy & Summer going to dinner & grabbing drinks afterwards. (Carrie is in town on R&R from her tour in Afghanistan ----> sucks that she has to go back!! Stay safe Carrie!)
Sun: slept in until 10! Did a little bit of homework...then I went to my nephew's b-day gathering (He is 3!! The years have flown...) & when we got home, the hubby wanted to watch a movie. How can I pass this up??? ESPECIALLY because he said I could pick the movie! :-p

While I am happy with everything I did do; I can't help but feel like I could've done more! Why do I put so much pressure on myself?

Anyhoo...it is the start of another work week. My goal this week is to log onto WW everyday to track my food. (I haven't logged in for a little while and I can tell!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment